Online Streaming Support
The 2023 Films of Remembrance films will be available for on-demand viewing from 10:00 a.m. on February 25 through 11:59 pm on March 12, 2023.
Streaming the Video Rentals
- Once you’ve purchased a rental pass, you’ll receive a confirmation email with a link to your personal page where you can watch the movie(s).
- If your pass is for a single movie, the link will take you straight to the player. If you purchased a multi-item Rental Pass, your personal page will list all the videos you have access to watch.
- Once you’re on the player page, click play. The first time you click play, you’ll receive a prompt that ensures you’re ready to begin your rental period on this browser.
- Once you click play, you cannot play that video on another device or browser, and you will have until March 12 to complete watching the video. See supported devices and browsers below.
- Some rentals offer a playlist option, where you can skip around to go directly to the segments you’d like to view. If your rental has this option, you’ll find the button near the bottom right corner.
What are the system requirements?
You can watch content on PCs running Windows 7+, and Intel-based Macs running OSX 10.12+. You can also watch films on Android tablets and phones using Chrome, and on iPhones and iPads using Safari.
What are the requirements for Windows computers?
Windows 7, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
Supported browsers: Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Opera. We recommend using the latest version of your browser. Internet Explorer is not supported.
What are the requirements for Mac computers?
Mac OSX 10.12 or later
Supported browsers: Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Opera. We recommend using the latest version of your browser.
Can I watch content on my iPhone/iPad?
Yes, you can watch content using Safari on iOS 11.2 or later. Please note that you must have “Screen Mirroring” turned off for content to play, and you cannot use a lightning to HDMI adapter plugged into the device.
Can I watch content on my Android Device?
Yes, you can watch content using Chrome on Android 6.0 or later.
Can I Chromecast content?
You can Chromecast from a Chrome web browser on PC and Mac computers as well as Android devices by selecting the cast button () in the bottom right-hand side of the player.
Can I AirPlay to my AppleTV?
You can AirPlay from most browsers if you have Apple TV by selecting the AirPlay button () in the bottom right-hand side of the player.
What happens if I forget my password?
Use the password reset option on the login page to reset your password. You will need access to the e-mail address you use to log in.
Why does video playback stall or not play smoothly?
We use adaptive bitrate streaming which means the streaming quality will automatically adjust based on your internet speed. If your internet connection is poor or inconsistent you may experience problems during playback. If you’re on wifi, try moving closer to your router.
Why do I see a black screen if I am watching content with AirPay on my TV?
You likely have “Screen Mirroring” turned on in your device settings. Please turn off the screen mirroring setting and start AirPlay by selecting the AirPlay button () in the bottom right-hand side of the player.
Why do I see a black screen after the pre-roll if I am casting to Chromecast?
Some Chromecast versions cannot support transitions from one video to another. If this happens, turn off casting and re-start it once the film starts playing.